Remove and Prevent Pimple Marks, Acne Scars and Dark Spots Fast
One of the biggest problems for teens are the acne. Some of them do not want to go out from home if they have acne on their face. They feel frustrated unlike other peers.
How to Remove Pimple Marks, Acne Scars and Dark Spots Fast
The following natural ingredients are suitable for removal of black spots from face, scars and marks caused by pimples and acne.
- Take a couple of teaspoons of a baking soda and by use of water make a consistent paste.
- Gently massage the face using this paste focusing on pimple scars.
- After massaging for about 2 minutes, leave the paste there on the face for about 15 minutes.
- Now wash off using warm water.
- Use some moisturizer, preferably olive oil.
- Repeat the process at least twice or thrice a week.
- At night, before going to bed, wash your face properly and pat it dry.
- Take some cocoa butter and apply this to the face gently massaging it onto the skin for a few minutes.
- Leave it to stay overnight.
- Wash off the face in the morning.
- Do this daily.
How to Prevent Black Spots on Face
Here are tips that will help you get smooth and fair skin with no black spots.
- Take enough amount of water on daily basis. Water helps in detoxification as well as keeping the skin cells nourished.
- Your diet should include more fruits and vegetables since they have key mineral elements for a beautiful clear skin.
- Avoid too much exposure to the sunlight since sunburn causes dark spots and skin hyper-pigmentation.
- Use gentle skin care products and cosmetics.
- Use sun screen while spending in sunlight, this protects your skin against UV radiations from the sun.
- Always contact your dermatologist or a doctor if you suspect unusual symptoms on your skin.
Chronic black spots on face that does not respond to the above discussed treatment on how to remove black spots from face, may be a sign of an underlying medical condition. For such a case, you should seek medical attention from your doctor or consult a dermatologist.