How to Make Boobs Grow Faster.Exercising
Do yoga or pilates. These exercise programs strengthen your core and in turn require significant strength in your chest. Often you are working with your pectoral muscles, the chest muscles under the breast. As those muscles are strengthened, through poses like chaturanga in classical yoga, the breasts will have enhanced size and shape.
Do chest presses. Grab 5 lb (2.2kg) weights in each hand. Set them aside on your exercise mat as you lower yourself onto your back. You can also use a weight bench for this exercise.
- Bend your knees and contract your abdominal muscle deeply.
- Grab a weight in each hand. Raise your hands directly over your shoulders. Your palms should face each other when they are in the air.
- Lower your arms down slowly until your elbows touch the floor beside your waist.
- Pause and lift them slowly. Repeat 12 times. Do 3 sets of 12 with 30 second resting periods in between.
- Switch the position of your hands so that the palms face your feet and repeat the exercise. You can also use a 10 lb. (4.5) weight bar for this version.
Do chest contractions. Stand with your feet hip width apart. Grasp the ends of a hand towel with a hand on each end. Hold your arms out straight in front of you. Contract your abdominal muscles and try to pull the towel in opposite directions with each hand. Pretend you are playing tug of war. Hold the contraction for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat 3 times.
- Increase the amount of time you contract your muscles every other day.
Do chest flys. Find a weight bench that you can set at an incline. You can also use a chair that inclines, as long as it gives firm support. Grab 2 5 lb. (2.2kg) weights. Lay back on the incline.
- With a weight in each hand, extend your upper arms parallel from your shoulders. Your palms should face toward your lower body, rather than toward each other.
- Lift the weights until they almost touch in front of your chest. Pause and slowly lower them to the original position.
- Do 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
Do chair lifts. This will tone and strengthen the arms, chest and shoulders while also enhancing the size and appearance of the breasts.
- Back up to a stable chair. Squat down with your feet slightly out in front of your knees and reach back with your arms to grab the arm rest or seat of the chair.
- Lower your torso down slowly without going past 90 degrees of elbow bend. Then push yourself back up.
- Repeat 10 times, then break, and do two more sets of 10.