How to Get Bigger Breasts Without Surgery. Adjusting Your Diet
Gain some weight. That’s right. If you really want to naturally get bigger breasts, then all you have to do is gain a few pounds. Your breasts will fill out along with your stomach, thighs, and other parts of your body that tend to gain weight more easily than the rest. You may not want to gain weight in order to get bigger breasts, but it’s the most foolproof way to do it. To gain weight, just increase your caloric intake, focus on fattier foods like cheeses and sugary foods like cookies. Or just eat more of the food you love so you don’t feel like you’re actively trying to be unhealthy.
- This is a good move if you’re on the thin side and could stand to gain a few pounds anyway. Obviously, though, this may not be the world’s most appealing solution.
Eat more foods that contain estrogen. Estrogen is a female hormone that is responsible for increasing the size of your breasts, among other things. Though your body will naturally produce estrogen while you’re going through puberty and even until you are 18 or 19 years old, there’s no harm in focusing on eating more foods that contain estrogen to help your breasts get a bit bigger. Here are some foods that are known to be rich in estrogen:
- Lentils and chickpeas
- Lima and kidney beans
- Dairy products, such as cheese and yogurt
- Fenugreek seeds
- Spices such as sage, clover, and oregano
- Fruits such as apples, cherries, and plums
- Vegetables such as beets, carrots, and cucumbers
- Grains such as rice, barley, and wheat
Eat foods that contain phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogen comes in handy when your estrogen levels are low, when phytoestrogen takes over and helps increase your breast size. Studies have shown that phytoestrogen tablets have increased the size of the breast tissue in pre-menopausal women, and lots of delicious foods contain it, so there’s no harm in adding them to your diet. Here are some foods that are rich in phytoestrogen:
- Nuts such as pistachios, walnuts, cashews, and chestnuts
- Beverages such as red wine, white wine, black tea, and green tea
- Fruit such as peaches, strawberries, and raspberries
- Flax seeds
- Green beans and winter squash
Avoid taking estrogen pills or estrogen supplements to increase breast size. While eating foods that contain estrogen and phytoestrogen in moderation may increase your breast size, your should not take estrogen pills simply for this reason. If you do think you have a need for these pills that goes beyond needing bigger breasts, then talk to your doctor, but don’t go take these pills on your own. Unfortunately, the same medication that increases breast size has been linked to breast cancer, blood clots, and other ailments that are definitely not worth increasing the size of your breasts.
- Some studies argue that there is no proof that estrogen or phytoestrogen increases breast size at all.