Doctors Won’t Tell You This – Cheap Way To Get Rid Of The Head Lice Almost Instantly
When your child goes to school, there are more worries about them. Are they will fit with the classmates, do they want to study, whether you get sick often? Certainly there are a number of advantages and faults at the very start school.
One of the biggest fears among parents are the head lice. The reason is because lice are difficult to remove and annoying. They are wingless, tiny insects that feed on human blood and can be very contagious.
They are not dangerous, but they are annoying and can cause inflamed and itchy scalp. If you do not get rid of them quickly the situation could spiral out of control because they multiply in no time and this can cause serious infections.
On the market you can find different lice shampoos. However if you ever experienced this problem you are aware that these solutions are expensive and ineffective. In the end you face with the endless combing that can last for hours.
We present you a homemade remedy for eliminating head lice and it is extremely efficient against head lice. If your child has head lice try this remedy immediately.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Lice comb
• White vinegar
• Listerine mouthwash (if you want you can use another brand)
• Few towels
• Shower cup or plastic bags
• A couple of towels
• With the mouthwash wash your child’s head. The hair should be completely wet.
• Using a plastic bag wrap the hair or cover it with a bathing cap. Leave it for 60 minutes.
• Afterwards remove the bathing cup/plastic bag.
• The next step is to wash your child’s hair with the vinegar and again cover it with a bag/hat for additional 60 minutes.
• Finally, remove the hat/bag and with a normal shampoo wash your child’s hair.
• Take a lice comb and comb the hair. The vinegar will eliminate the lice eggs from the hair.
• Listerine’s strong smell will keep them away, because lice actually cannot stand the smell of spearmint and that is why they will escape. You can also add Listerine in spray bottle and spray it your child’s hair before school. The entire treatment will take a few hours.
However, it is better to use this treatment than commercial products against lice which contain a lot of chemicals which can enter in the child’s bloodstream.