8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Flabby Arms
Do you have a fat accumulation in the arm area? Do you think twice before selecting a sleeveless dress for you because you have flabby arms?
If yes, then I must tell that you can lose the stubborn arm fat and get those toned and sculpted arms by doing certain exercises which are specifically meant to lose arm fat.
1. One Arm Triceps
This exercise helps to burn the accumulated fat in the triceps, the back portion of the arms. This area is prone to easy fat deposition. This exercise not only melts the excess fat in the triceps but also tones it to give a sculpted look to the arms. This is a powerful arm toning exercise.
How to Perform
- Sit on the floor by keeping your legs and feet joined together.
- Keep your hands on the floor shoulder width apart and a foot behind the hips. Your fingers should point the hips.
- Bend your knees and keep the feet flat on the floor.
- Straighten your arms and raise your hips. This will put weight on your arms.
- Bend your left elbow and with the help of right arm which is still straight, lower your hips to the floor. Ensure not to touch the floor.
- Now repeat the same move with the other arm.
2. Triceps Dips
This exercise also helps to give you a pair of super sexy toned arms by working on the triceps. You can perform this exercise at home with the help of a 2 feet height chair or desk. Here the whole body weight will work on the triceps to tone them to the desired level.
How to Perform
- Place the chair or the desk in a stable position.
- Stand in front of the chair by keeping at least 3 feet distance.
- Turn your back and place your hands on the chair or desk.
- The hands should be shoulder width apart.
- Move forward with 3 to 4 steps away from the chair or desk.
- Straighten your upper body and bend the knees to be in line with the chair or desk height.
- Now bend your elbows and lower your body as low as to the ground.
- Come back to the normal position.
- Performing 3 sets of 20 repetitions every day will help you to lose arm fat effectively.GO DOWN FOR NEXT PAGE