15 Health Benefits Of GUAVA LEAVES
The most popular plant that has helped many of people. It is rich in Vitamins A and C. Guava leaves are the most powerful natural medicines. With their help many problems are solved. Below you can see some of their good side.
Of course, how you could use if you found yourself in any of the issues.
So, we’ve prepared you 15 of the most amazing health benefits that guava leaves provide to us:
1. Men with fertility problems should especially consume it.
2. Guava leaves tea is considered to be effective in treating enlarged prostate and cancer.
3. Allergies itching? It can relieve it. Just crush several leaves and apply them on the affected area. You can also use them to treat insect bites.
4. You can treat diarrhea and dysentery with the same tea. It is full of strong antimicrobial properties.
5. You can lose some weight by stopping carbohydrates from turning into sugar and suppress your appetite with some guava leaves tea.
6. Guava leaves tea can be also excellent for upset stomach and provide you a great help in cases of food poisoning.
7. Stop hair loss! Just boil several leaves and leave them to cool off. Massage your scalp using this cold mixture.
8. Guava leaves tea treats bronchitis and coughs.
9. Reduce bad LDL cholesterol without affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels!
10. The boring acne, as well as the pimples on your face can disappear if you use guava leaves. The high levels of vitamin C they contain make them excellent to use in such skin conditions.
11. Crushed guava leaves can help you prevent infection. Apply them on some minor cuts like scrapes or abrasion. To relieve an outer ear infection, use some cold guava tea.
12. To treat dengue, boil 9 guava leaves into 5 cups of water until the amount you have in your pot reduces by half.
13. Guava leaves tea can reduce blood sugar levels and does not stimulate insulin secretion.
14. Chew several leaves to relieve a toothache, inflamed gums and sores in the oral cavity.
15. Combine several crushed guava leaves and a little bit of water to prevent premature skin aging.